Your privacy is important to us. It is Hope Mission Welfare Society’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://www.hopemissionwelfaresociety.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://www.hopemissionwelfaresociety.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Hope Mission Welfare Society’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Hope Mission Welfare Society’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Hope Mission Welfare Society at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Hope Mission Welfare Society’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Hope Mission Welfare Society makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Hope Mission Welfare Society does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Hope Mission Welfare Society or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Hope Mission Welfare Society’s website, even if Hope Mission Welfare Society or a Hope Mission Welfare Society authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Hope Mission Welfare Society’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hope Mission Welfare Society does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Hope Mission Welfare Society may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Hope Mission Welfare Society does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Hope Mission Welfare Society has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Hope Mission Welfare Society of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Hope Mission Welfare Society may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Perak, Malaysia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Thank you for donating to Hope Mission Welfare Society through our website www.hopemissionwelfaresociety.com
If you are not entirely satisfied with your donation, we’re here to help.
As a charitable organisation, the Hope Mission Welfare Society has a strict non-refund policy on all donations made on its website, except in the event where a duplicate transaction occurs due to an error in the software or the processing.
No refund or cancellation for Donations through any mode of payment will be allowed for any Donors unless the Donor made a technical fault or error, such as transaction duplicity, data entry mistake or any other circumstances the Society at its sole discretion deems fit. The refund or cancellation for Donations must be made within seven (7) days from the date the donation was made, otherwise the Society will not process any refund or cancellation request, including the above mentioned event.
If a donation is refunded, the associated tax receipt is no longer valid.
If you have any questions, need help or a change on your donation, contact us.